Address: 43 Yirmiyahu st. Jerusalem, 94467, Israel
Information About The Hotel:
Phone No.: 972-2-5008500, Fax No.: 972-2-6558906
The Gate Hotel is located a few meters from Jerusalem’s biggest mall, where there are Jerusalem’s biggest shops, pharmacy, eating places, fitness centre etc. It is very close to an emergency centre, open 24 hours a day. Jerusalem’s biggest bus terminal is also near by, and there’s an option to take a bus to every part of Jerusalem and Israel as well.
The Gate Hotel has 298 luxurious rooms, spreaded over 9 floors. There’s an option to make each room for singles, doubles, twins and triples for the family. Each room has a Safety systems including sprinklers, smoke detectors and fire alarms, multiline telephone units with direct dialing, all bathrooms have bathtub with shower and electronic security locks. Handicapped rooms are available upon pre-booking
Single/Double/Twin room: Including Queen Size double or twin bed, air con, private bath/shower, mountain view, hair dryer, Wi-Fi, TV with cable channels.
Triple room: Including Queen Size bed, pull out couch air con, private bath/shower, mountain view, hair dryer, Wi-Fi, TV with cable channels.
Suite: Including King Size bed or twin bed, sitting area, jacuzzi, hair dryer, mini fridge, safety deposit box, plasma TV with cable channels.
Hotel’s facilities & services:
The hotel provides these facilities & services:
- Room service
- laundry servics
- Facilities for people with reduced mobility
- Multilingual staff
- Wi-Fi in the hotel & Internet connectivity
- Fully equipped Banquet hall that contain up to 550 guests
- Over 10 meeting & conventions areas.
- The hotel’s Restaurants offers a buffet for breakfast & dinner
- The lobby’s luxurious bar offers any kind of a treat
- A synagogue including a Seffer-Torah
- The hotel is one of the few Le Mehadrin glatt kosher hotels in Jerusalem. The Hotel is the only one to offer a Mikva.