Kfar Giladi Hotel
Address: Kfar Giladi, Mobile Post Upper Galilee, 2210, Israel
Information About The Hotel:
Phone No.: 972-4-6900000, Fax No.: 972-4-6900069
The Kfar Giladi Hotel is located near the Golan Heights and the Hermon, next to the Naftali mountains, right near the Hula valley.
The Kfar Giladi Hotel has 168 luxurioux and very equipped rooms suitable for couples and families. All of the rooms are surrounded by green fields and lawned hills & gradens.
Deluxe room: Including a Twins bed or a kingsize bed, air conditioning, a refrigerator, a coffee set, hairdryer and satellite TV. The deluxe rooms are suitable for a couple with one child.
Family Rooms: Including a Twins bed or a kingsize bed, air conditioning, a refrigerator, a coffee set, hairdryer and satellite TV. The deluxe rooms are suitable for a couple with up to two childern. There’s an option to take 2 family rooms with a connecting door.
Suite: Suites have two bathrooms, an LCD TV and all the other facilities you would expect from luxury accommodation. There’s an option to take a suite that have a direct access to the lawn and their own private seating area.
Boutique Room: The rooms have double beds that are large- extra wide , an LCD television, internet Wi-Fi included at no extra cost, washroom-showers that have been attractively decorated, enormous picture windows with a focused view of the Golan area, a fridge and refreshment corner. The suites include a roomy salon, a large bedroom, two LCD televisions and a spacious furnished balcony.
Hotel’s facilities & services:
The hotel provides these facilities & services:
- Room service
- Laundry services
- Banquette & conference halls that can fit up to 200 guests
- Multilingual staff
- Wi-Fi in the hotel & 3 computers with a free Internet access
- Indoor covered & heated swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Dry sauna right next to the pool
- The hotel’s Restaurant has a wide range of fresh, appetizing meals and can include a vegeterian meal
- The hotel bar serves dairy meals, a full range of drinks and beverages and special treats.
- A synagogue
- Special activities for kids, for the whole family – such as trips in the area, horse riding, campfires etc.